Zucchini, Mushroom, and Egg Breakfast
If you're looking for a hearty breakfast that is packed with nutritious vegetables, this is the recipe for you! Adding vegetables to your meals is so essential to get all the fiber you need in your diet. You can get the recipe below.
If you don't like arugula, you can use fresh baby kale. We love kale with lemon juice on it (sauteed and fresh!).
- Medium Skillet
- 1/2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Zucchini, Medium Sliced
- 6 White Button Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Arugula or Baby Kale
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the avocado oil, zucchini, and mushrooms. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Using the same pan over medium heat, crack the eggs into the pan. Cook until the whites are set and the yolks are cooked to your liking. Add to the same plate.
- Add the arugula to the plate and drizzle with lemon juice. Season the eggs and vegetables with Himalayan salt. Enjoy!